Why Do I Need A Lawyer For A Motorcycle Accident?
A strong advocate can help you even the odds
After a motorcycle accident, you might think you can handle the insurance company on your own. After all, you pay your premiums, your own insurance carrier is supposed to protect you, and the insurance company for the at-fault driver is responsible for paying for your injuries.
The truth is insurance companies don’t treat motorcyclists well. You need to fight to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries, and you need an attorney’s help in that fight. That’s why you need to call Richard Lewis Law, P.S.
Taking on the insurance company alone isn’t easy
Insurance companies generally don’t treat injured people well because their goal is to protect their own profit margins. But when it comes to injured bikers, it’s even worse. That’s because the insurance companies know that many juries see bikers as irresponsible, reckless operators, and they’ll use that as leverage in negotiations.
That bias is just one reason you need an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer like Richard E. Lewis on your side. Richard and his team can help you by:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident to get to the bottom of what happened and hold the at-fault driver accountable.
- Building a case for all of your expenses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses.
- Taking all calls from the insurance company to protect your rights while you focus on getting better.
- Negotiating with the insurance company for the full amount of compensation you are owed.
- Preparing your case for trial and representing you in court if necessary.
The insurance company will tell you that you don’t need a lawyer, and we can guarantee that they’ll call their lawyer as soon as they’re done talking to you. Don’t go into a long legal battle with the insurance company alone. Richard Lewis will fight for you.
Get an attorney you can trust after a motorcycle accident. Your initial consultation is free and there’s no cost to you unless and until we win your case. Call 866-465-9098 or contact us online to schedule your appointment with attorney Lewis.